|Home AboutXUOGML News People Research VisitorXInfo Studentships Products Contact Links|
7. DONALDSON, T. J. & J. M. FITZSIMONS, editors. 2002. Biodiversity of Pacific Ocean fishes. Environmental Biology of Fishes, vol. 65.
6. RICHMOND, R.H., editor. 1993. Proceedings of the Seventh International Coral Reef Symposium, Guam, 1992. 2 Vols. 1240 pages.
5. TSUDA, R.T. & Y.-M. CHIANG, editors. 1982. Proceedings of the Republic of China-United States Cooperative Science Seminar on “Cultivation and utilization of economic algae” held at Guam in June 1982, sponsored by the U.S. National Science Foundation and R.O.C. National Science Council. University of Guam Marine Laboratory. 112 pages.
4. GOMEZ, E.D., C.E. BIRKELAND, R.W. BUDDEMEIER, R.E. JOHANNES, J.A. MARSH, Jr. and R.T. TSUDA, edtiors. 1982. Proceedings Fourth International Coral Reef Symposium, Manila, 1981. 2 Vols. >360 pages.
3. TSUDA, R.T., editor. 1976. Proceedings of the Western Society of Naturalists International Symposium on “Indo-Pacific Tropical Reef Biology” held at Palau and Guam in June and July 1974. Micronesica 12(1): 1–199.
2. TSUDA, R.T., editor. 1973. Proceedings of the Pacific Science Association Second Inter-Congress Special Symposium on “Biology and ecology of the crown-of-thorns starfish, Acanthaster planci (L.)” held at the University of Guam in May 1973. Micronesica 9(2): 163–242.
1. NICHOLSON, B.H., & L.G. ELDREDGE, editors. 1969. Proceedings of the International Biological Programme Technical Meeting on “Conservation of Pacific Islands”, held at Palau and Guam in November 1968. Micronesica 5(2): 223–496.
Copyright © 2005 University of Guam Marine Laboratory. All rights reserved.
Comments and corrections to webmaster